• Establish Strategies and Goals
• Review Labor Jurisdiction and Agreements
• Manage Environmental, Legal and Regulatory Requirements
• Develop Budget and Tracking Methods
• Coordinate with Landlords as Required
• Development and Manage Schedule
• Select and Manage Contractors with Client Involvement with Supplier Selection
If you have a project that needs to get done, call the Martin Matthews Group. Once we understand the project scope, schedule and budget, we will put together a plan that will make it happen.
Many businesses attempt to do the project internally through job expansion. Often what happens is that the internal manager does not perform his job or manage the project very effectively. The project extends significantly past the desired completion date and everyone is frustrated.
We work under the premise of allowing your senior staff to focus energy and resources on your company's core functions, while we take on the added responsibility of your projects. This allows you to concentrate on what your company does best while we concentrate on what we do best.
The Martin Matthews Group brings to each project a wealth of sub-contractors who have proven to be both competent and efficient. Often our fees are returned in the savings brought from our experience of knowing what has to be accomplished and getting it done expeditiously and at cost levels substantially lower than you would anticipate.